Why you will LOVE this course:
4 Weeks of Exciting and Inspirational Photography Lessons that are pure LOVELINESS
1 Week of BONUS material that will have your blog doing a little happy dance!
It's not your normal photography course, it's a photography PARTY!
But WAIT, there is more (oh so cheesy, I know):
TONS of bonus Videos:
- How to Create Your Own Mockups
- How to use Later to improve your Instagram Feed
- How to create BEAUTIFUL pins for Pinterest
- Best Apps to edit your photos on your Smart Phone
This course is for you if you want to:
- Improve your photography skills
- Edit simply and efficiently in Photoshop
- Lean how to create a cohesive Instagram feed
- Create great images for your blog or social media
- Take stunning product photos
- Learn how to edit photos on your phone
- Improve your brand image
- Learn simple and beautiful graphic design techniques
- Have fun and meet other bloggers and photographers
- Get feedback
- Be motivated and inspired
Not only is photography and visual content important to your blog/brand, but statistics show that readers are much more likely to be engaged if there is a relevant photo alongside the information.
If you have a blog or an online business, then chances are you also have an Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and a Snapchat account. Social Media is driven by images. Quality images directly affect the engagement of followers.
According to Newscred.com "27,000,000 pieces of content are shared each day" and "articles with images get 94% more views than those without".
This is great news for bloggers and photographers! By creating quality photos you can build your brand!
If you are the photographer, then you are in direct control of your content's images, which is incredible!
There are two ways to get photos for your content, buy them, or create your own. Buying them is not a bad option. Maybe you don't have the money to buy quality stock images, or maybe you already know you want more control over your brand's content.
If you want to create your own photography for your blog, then you've come to the right place!
To have amazing content you need amazing images! With just a little bit of effort and study you can improve your photography and improve your content.
The 7 sections in my course are broken up into 4 weeks. The course is designed to improve your photography skills and help you get the visual content you need for your blog. PLUS you get a bonus week with Instagram and graphic design lessons!
Week 1: Equipment & Camera Settings
Week 2: Lighting & Composition
Week 3: Photoshop & Editing Workflow
Week 4: Photo Stories
BONUS Week: Instagram and Graphic Design
* The class format includes Instructional Videos, Photos, and Text.
Are you ready to be inspired and motivated in your creative process?
Let's get this Photography Party started!
Ronda is a Lifestyle Photographer who enjoys traveling. She creates lovely images for bloggers and teaches others to do the same. She has been a photographer for 10 years and a teacher for 8 years. She loves mornings and hot chocolate.